Safety and Care (The Thinker)

Small magnets can be lethal if ingested.
Small magnets pose a choking hazard.
This is not a toy.

How to Care for Your Display (The Thinker)

  1. Do not keep the ferrofluid magnetized when no longer using the device. Doing so may damage the ferrofluid and/or cause sticking/staining on the plastic.
  2. Only use polished magnets like the ones provided with your display. Other magnets may scratch the surface of the plastic.
  3. If you have colored ferrofluid, you may have to mix the ferrofluid after extended periods of undisturbed use. This is normal.